- Noro Socks these already have holes in them :( - Flickr
- Frog Prince - Flickr
- Sky Master Noro Socks these also already have holes in them and one sock is way too short - Flickr
- Tangled Yoke Cardigan I accidentally felted this one and will probably knit another - Flickr
- Over the Knee Stockings - Flickr
- Flower Power Bellatrix Socks - Flickr
- Sublime Passion Flower Tank - Flickr
- Jasmine - Flickr
- Georgie's Jacques Cousteau hat - Flickr
- Halvsies for K I think I'll make this pattern available at some point in 2009 - Flickr
- Ridges and Ribs Socks for Lucille She wasn't expecting these at all! :) - Flickr
- Katelynn's Dairy Hat - Flickr
- Puff Daddy for Rebecca - Flickr
- Puff Daddy for Sarah - Flickr
- Red Sox Socks for Beth - Flickr
- Lori's Flap Top Mittens - Flickr
- Feather and Fan Cowl - Flickr
I was hoping to get that snowboarding hat done by the time the ball dropped last night, but I ran out of yarn and was kind of far away from finishing it anyway (I've got at least two more repeats to do before the decreases).
2009 started on a good foot though, as I managed to drink and knit at the same exact moment. It was somewhat awkward, but I proved to myself that it was possible. A photo exists on a cell phone belonging to some guy named Joe. If he posts that to facebook (I so hope he does!) I'll share it!
2009 starts off with a mystery gift for Illanna and her fiancé, the Hemlock Ring Blanket, Jeanie, the Cabled snowboarding hat and the Koi needlepoint project that's so close to being done I can taste it! My mother also bought me a sewing machine for Christmas, so hopefully you'll be seeing some nifty projects coming forth from that as well. I'm so itching to give it a go!