Thursday, October 26, 2006

The first of quite a few changes!

It's getting chilly again, and I'm thinking that the light colored linen background is only going to work for just a little more time. I'm looking around for things to replace it with, and I'll probably end up changing almost all of the layout anyway if I can get my bum moving on this HTML book. Again, this is all going to have to wait until this nasty sinus infection takes its leave of me.

I took some pictures of my Rhinebeck Augmentation Project (RAP for short!), but unfortunately I've surpassed my flickr bandwidth for the month. Looks like my Rhinebeck update will have to wait until next wednesday, sorry folks!

EDIT: I got rid of Haloscan because I couldn't figure out how to change my template with it the way it was.

No comments: