Saturday, December 16, 2006

Greensleeves - the Blue edition

I finally got around to winterizing the blog! Now if I could only find some time to work on The Reflection Aran Pullover for my brother so it might have a chance of getting done before christmas (HA!), but more importantly so I can actually get progress shots, I can start actually blogging again. I kinda miss writing about my knitting.

This project really doesn't have too much going on in it to blog about. There's a lot of knitting the same thing. I feel like there's really not anything worthy to blog about until I actually finish a part of it. So I blogged after the back was done, and I'll prolly do so again after I finish this sleeve, but then the front will take me FOREVER. What I should do is get another pair of fours and start the front so that when I get bored knitting the sleeve I can hop on over to the front, and when I get tired of the front (there's a lot of cables and it looks like something I'm going to have to think about), I can go back to knitting a sleeve.

Reflection Aran pullover Sleeve progress 12-16

No comments: