Saturday, March 04, 2006

Better!

I'm no longer sick!!! :)

I picked up and did a bit more on the Embossed Leaves Socks. I'll post a picture of my progress so far in a bit. I love how they're coming out and the kermit green Artyarns UltraMerino 4 is really doing the trick!

I also bought Deb Stoller's new book last weekend. The Happy Hooker. There's quite a few patterns in here that I'd love to try, and there's a couple crocheted patterns in the new Rowan Magazine that I'd like to try my hand at. Of course, nothing's going to happen with any of them, unless I learn how to crochet, so I had an ulterior motive in buying the crochet book. I never thought I'd want to learn how to crochet. so we'll see how it goes. I'm just learning how to single (double?) crochet now.

Oh, Melissa tagged me, so here's a shot, not outside my front door, but outside the fire escape which is on the front while it was snowing on Thursday. The window to the fire escape could be considered a door in some situations, so there you go.



I think I'm going to tag Blogging Beta, Gauging Reactions, and Illana

Hop to it folks! Damn, it was a challenge to find people who weren't in NYC.

No comments: