- I have to pick up the phone on the second ring.
- My left ear has two cartilage bumps while my right ear only has one.
- I get anxious when I watch movies that take place under water, as though I, myself, am about to drown.
- If I get drunk and someone starts talking in French - even just a word, I have to seriously force myself to think and speak in English
- I enjoy organizing things. I like taking everything out of a drawer, cleaning it out and then rearranging everything in an orderly fashion. I would actually do this for fun...
- Both my inside and outside toes on both feet curl in or point towards the middle toes.
Ah yes, I'm supposed to tag six people. So I tag: Beta, Ravi, AJ...i could tag more but it's getting annoying to create the tags...so I'll leave it at that.
I've had strep throat for the past few days. Let me tell you something folks, it's horrible. But I've done a bit more work on the website I'm planning, and I just turned the heel of the mate to the Mountain Colors Jaywalker. I think this is the fastest second sock known to man. I'm already psyched for my next sock. I'll be knitting it out of the second skein of Mountain Colors I have which is in a completely different colorway (much more green and hot pink). That will be after I finish a pair of mittens for my roommate (an extremely belated Christmas gift). Since I've been sick, I couldn't really concentrate on any confounded charts, so I haven't made any progress at all this week on the Reflection Aran Pullover for my brother. But we'll get there.