Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Whew!

I just ordered some coins from Pillaged Village. They even look kind of middle eastern, so I'm kind of exicted about that. I just hope they're the right size. I think they're 3/4 of an inch in diameter. That might be a bit small, but we'll see.

I'm just about done with the opera gloves. I have to finalize the pattern and send it to the author. I just faxed the release on monday. I still have to send in the real thing. The physical gloves were nearly completed at Stitch 'n Bitch tonight - I just have to sew on the buttons and make a crochet chain to go around them to fasten them. Thanks to that special person who taught me those crochet stitches and how I can use them.

Well, that's all I've got for tonight. I'm too lazy to take pictures of the huge amounts of sierra that I'm not touching yet (I told myself not until the gloves are finished!). I need to start swatching, there's only ten days before the knitting olympics!!!

Maybe in that time I should find out what I really have left in my stash. I should catalog it here along with what I bought it for, and what I currently intend to do with it. It's about time for my hands to start moving as fast as my mind!

No comments: