Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Bit of Head Scratching

I'm kind of confused by the pattern.

Here's the current progress:



I've just gotten to the armhole shaping. Here's what it looks like i'm supposed to do for these rows:

RS: P2, K2, P1, P2tog, rib to last 7sts, P2tog tbl, P1, K2 (54 sts)
WS: K2, P2, K1, K2tog tbl, rib to last 7 sts, K2tog, K1, P2



I'm supposed to be doing that here.

I think this is going to throw the pattern off, but I'm not sure. I guess I've got nothing left to do but go with it, so I guess that's what I'll do.

Fear has set in, but I think I might be ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hrm. If it's armholes, surely the decreases happen quickly enough that the pattern won't be messed up (in the same place) for long?

Passionknitly said...

Yes, I just went with what the pattern says, and it turned out ok! Who'd have thought!