So, I realize that I've been posting a lot over the weekend (I still haven't figured out that sleeve problem), but this is too good not to post!
I dreamed this morning that I was working on a pair of embossed leaves socks in a self striping yarn. They were coming out ok, except that they were a bit too long, and I hadn't finished them yet. I was about to just rip back a few rows to shape and close the toe again, when I remembered that in order to do that, I'd have to tweak the leaf pattern on the actual sock. Then I started looking at the leaf pattern, but I had to look really hard because the color of the yarn for the whole top of the sock was a really dark color and I couldn't actually see it. Then I was worried that I had knitted the leaf pattern all the way around, when the leaf pattern really is only supposed to be on the top of the sock. I turned it over and found that while I hadn't done the pattern on the bottom, it was a much lighter color. Apperently, this self striping sock striped on the top and the bottom differently. I got upset and was about to frog them completely when I woke up.