Well, unfortunately it's either too cold in my apartment and the battery of my camera is too cold to produce power, or the batteries in my camera are actually worn out. Either way, while I got a shot of my progress today, I can't connect m my camera to the computer to upload it.
The progress, however, is this: I'm done with the back. I'm actually currently afraid that I didn't pick a sufficiently complex project to keep me busy for the allotted 2 weeks. Perhaps blocking will give me a run for my money, for I have yet to learn how to block things. The ribbing only recently started to annoy me. I have a lot more of it to go though, so I'll have to be careful with that. All this being said, I think it's time to start the first sleeve!